Re: WA K class- Another non Alco query!

>  Does anyone know which Ks went to which company and
>also what South Spur Rail is?
>Thanks
>Brad

Brad
South Spur Rail is the company "privately owned" that contracts its shunting
power to SCT on the South Spur at Kewdale in Western Australia. My
understanding is that they shunt all of SCT requirments on the South Spur.
I don't know exactly what the situation will be or is,  now that SCT have
moved a substantial part of their operation into Forrestfield Yard recently.
They do operate with K classes but I don't know for sure which ones.  Wilson
is the family name of the operators and I understand they are all related in
some way? or so the rumour goes.
regards
Brian