WA Signalling web page

Hi all,

I've been busy over the Christmas / New Year's break and have produced my
own web pages.
Among these is a page which I hope to expand on as time permits, dealing
with Western Australian Signal Cabins.

I have a "Featured Cabin" section which, this month, showcases the 'new'
Cottesloe cabin. This cabin was built in 1961 and was demolished circa 1990
during the electrification of the Perth to Fremantle line.

As the year progresses, I hope to change the "Featured Cabin" on a regular
basis and add additional content. Please feel free to 'drop by' any time.
The address is:

http://www.starwon.com.au/~cfrench/Signals/Sigwa.htm

Comments on the page are welcome to:

cfrench@starwon.com.au