Re: Request for info on Melbourne double-deck (Tangara) train

Hi Ken,

We used to have a copy of the schedule that our 4D will operate on, but I have
not seen it in recent time.  Whilst at work (at Ringwood), I have seen it running
to Lilydale and back both in the mid-morning (ie. around 09.45) and early
afternoon (ie. around 1430) during weekdays.

As for weekend running of the 4D, I have not seen it for a little while now.  We
usually utilise 3-car Comeng, unless there is a major event held in Melbourne.

I.C.

Kenc9999 wrote:

> Can someone provide information on the operation of the Melbourne double-deck
> (Tangara) train. i.e. does it operate regular trips each day (if so the
> times...), does it operate on weekends, etc.

Iming Chan                                     Station Staff, Ringwood
                                                       Hillside Trains
Email: chani@translib.com.au                      Melbourne, Australia
   ** To reply, please remove 'X' at the end of my email address **