Re: Countrylink named as World's Worst Passenger Service

"Jack" <bd107@tsn.cc> writes: > Hi Rob,

> Rob Kearey wrote in message <3695701D.7933A486@mailbox.uq.edu.au>...
> >Jack wrote:

        <snip>

> >> when they do act up that I choose not to XPT
> >>
> >> So it is only the non fare payers that play up is it... crap...
> >
> >Er - you might like to read the phrase you're responding to again, and
> >see where I made such an assertion.
>
> U mentioned the  "paying customer"... I don't  think it is unreasonable to
> assume you implied that "paying customers" were better than others..  if u
> didn't mean that .... sorry..

Before I start, I'd like to make something perfectly clear.
I am NOT supporter of countrylink because they participate in some
appalling practices

When you by a ticket, you are basically signing a contract which says it
is at the Passenger Attendants discretion to allow you to travel or not.

Also another point I'd like to raise:

The 'Gestappo' doesn't like you wandering out too far from your seat.
Probably if they had it thier way, they'd put toilets in the seat and
force you to stay in your seat until your destination.  It is impossible
to keep children in one place for a 15 hour journey from Brisbane to
Sydney.

Anyway,
Hope this helps

Andrew Duffin