Re: NSW 90 class question

The first Australian use of Super Series was when Clyde rebiult NSW 42220 as a
demo for the 81 class.

Since then many Australian, Clyde/EMD loco's have been built new with Super
Series.

JT26C-2SS (NSW 81, AN BL, V/Line G class)

As EMD no longer use the "SS" suffix I'm not 100% sure what loco's have
recently gotten Super Series but I assume the following class do or will have:

AN's AN and DL class
NSW's 82 and 90 class
QR's  4000 class
Westrails S class
Did the CLF's get Super Series when they were rebuilt?
What about the Clyde built QR electrics?

Any confirmation or otherwise of the above would be appreciated.

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/