Re: Different coloured locos.

On Mon, 04 Jan 1999 01:26:48 GMT, bevanwall@ozemail.com.au (Bevan
Wall) wrote:

>2SB7 today (12.50 ex Trackfast) will be worked by NR53 (green) and an
>81 class.
>2138 oil from Canberra tomorrow at this stage will be worked by 42203
>(candy) and 42219 (blue).
>
>Bevan Wall

I,ve just gotten home after chasing 42219 leading 42203 on the empty
oil from Canberra. The train made the entire trip from Canberra to
Menangle in beautiful afternoon sun - not a cloud in the sky. After
some discussion with the crew before departing Canberra, the train
made a number of unscheduled stops to enable me to video it from some
locations that there would normally not be enough time to use. Also
managed to grab a shot of 1872 on the empty log train, a very long MB4
with two NRs, and an 81 & 48 on the freight to Griffith. All in all, a
good day on the main south!

Bevan Wall

ps, the 422s are going to see a reasonable bit of use on the Nowra
freight over the next few weeks.