Re: Transfer of X35 &S317 from Newport workshops to seymour

Hi Craig,

My date about the mention of the South Dynon accident came from the
Railmac publication / Australian Fleetbooks #1 V/Line Locomotives
published 1992. The S class is on P.14.

Thanks for the correction to my post. I will update my files.

Cheers
Peter Cokley