Re: NR Derailed Sat 27/2

Craig Haber wrote in message <36D7EAE4.A514A38B@harnessnet.com.au>...
>G'day,
>
>while awaiting departure time on 8207 Sat 27/2 I head that an NR had
>been derailed somewhere and I think a caution order was being issued to
>the up XPT.  Anyone got details?
>
>Cheers,
>CH.
>--
>Craig Haber
>albatross@harnessnet.com.au
>http://www.harnessnet.com.au
>What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Answer is I guess you know what it's like when you get scared half to death
a third time!
Of course you heard about the Irish University that did not have a wit to
send to very important lecture, so they sent two half wits!
Hmmmm sounds a bit like some of those who are responsible for running our
Railways. Perhaps if they let us enthusiasts run them instead we'd do a
better job?