Geared Steam..site problems....

Geared Steam Locomotive Works
http://members.xoom.com/gearedsteam/home.htm
                                                      02/27/1999
Hello,

My site host(XOOM.com) is MESSING with all site pages they host.
Behind the scenes, they are forcing FRAMEs on my pages.  Also,
if you bookmark any of my pages, the name in your bookmarks will
work but will appear as XOOM.com  and NOT Geared Steam Locomotive
Works.... please change your bookmark name to reflect
Geared Steam Locomotive Works   so you won't loose me.

If you experience ANY errors loading any of the pages here-in,
PLEASE >E-mail me< your browser name & version, the page title,
& the error..... mailto:gearedsteam@bigfoot.com

My apologies for any inconvenience this MESS may cause you.

Please bear with me, we may move but not shut down.....

Happy Gears To YOU  =====

Dave

WARNING.... PLUG AHEAD!!!

HELP support this site,  link through my site GSLW
http://members.xoom.com/gearedsteam/books/books.htm  to Amazon.com the
next time you buy ANY book or CD (not just RR related).  They will NOT
charge you a penny more!

"Last one out please turn off the lights"