Sandringham train cuts due to City Link

(Repost, didn't look like it made it through last time)

Due to City Link works this weekend (Fri 26-Sun 28 Feb) not only will
Sandringham line passengers need to change trains at South Yarra, but
trains between South Yarra and Sandringham will be cut drastically:

Time                          Normal freq.    This weekend
-----                         ------------    ------------
Friday night after 8pm          20 mins          45 mins
Saturday daytime                20 mins          40 mins
Saturday night                  20 mins          45 mins
Sunday all day                  40 mins          45 mins

If I used this line on weekends, I'd be on the phone to the Met and/or
City Link right now to complain.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia