Re: platform 0 at Lidcombe

Common practice now is to install platform copping on all sides of platforms
that have a track running alongside, even if the trains will never stop
there. At Lidcombe, I assume they will install a fence on the up side of the
platform (the side facing the DnMn), and only use the Platform 0 side.

A good example of this practice is Epping station where all platform edges
have coping ( giving 4 edges) and only three edges are used.

Ben Staples