Re: MIXED TANGARAS

David Proctor wrote in message <7b3rbk$acl$1@news.mel.aone.net.au>...

>But what about the Thirroul train I saw the other day that had a T set at
>the Thirroul end and a G-set at the Sydney end? Surely THAT does not
qualify
>as a "suburban run - doors must be locked" example?
>
>DaveP

You mean it actually made it that far this time? Few weeks ago when I was in
Sydney, I was on a combined G/T 8 car set to waterfall, at some unspecified
time in the afternoon. After getting off at Waterfall and realising I needed
to go to Thirroul after that horrible L set left, an 8 car T/T came in. Why
couln't they organise it so that the G/T went to Thirroul and the T/T went
to Waterfall instead? (i.e. swap sets).

m.