Re: Dumb Kweschun

Don't know if this one has been mentioned: the bridge on the Potts Hill
Reservoir branch.  THis bridge crossed over the goods lins about 1 km from
Rookwood Road, going towards Sefton.  It was removed circa 1992.

Has the Metropolitan Colliery Branch been mentioned?

The Flying Junctions near Central?

A long bow, but could the various mains, suburbans & locals over the Engine
Dive at Redfern be counted?

Border Loop?

Blah blah blah from a late entrant to this thread.  :-)

Brett

n article <yqmA2.6109$w92.6423@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>,