Re: YET MORE TRIVIA

Crossings between different systems you would expect to be fairly common.
But much rarer within a system....
However, it's my party so.... You can include crossings between different
systems! (Isn't that kind of me!) (You can even include different modes, if
you like - that will spawn a whole new thread, I think!!)

Rgds
Ron BEST