former line through Mitre (SW Victoria)

On a recent trip to Daylesford, I travelled via the Dukes Highway to
Ararat, seeing only the returning NRC coil steel train, then via Newlyn to
Daylesford, with its station looking forward to better days again.

On the return journey to Adelaide I went via Horsham, then the Wimmera
highway, then the more northerly route via Mitre, across the Mount Gambier
line looking unused but trafficable at Frances then across to Padthaway
and Keith, in time to see a west-bound freight which later waited for the
Melbourne-bound Ghan.

Many of the lines I knew in western Victoria were no longer on the map -
does anyone have official closing dates? In particular, where did the line
through Mitre go, and when was it closed and dismantled?