Re: Victorian line closure dates??

<<<<<>Newsrail provides a comprehensive monthly summary of anniversaries of
line
openings and closures but I guess if you are based overseas access may be a
bit difficult. If you are looking for specific lines, let me know and I will
look them up and email them to you
regards,
Noel M Forster>>>>>>

Noel,

Thanks for the offer.

For a start I'd like closure dates for:

Skipton line, (its now closed all the way to Linton Jct I believe and Linton
Jct box was recently demolished)Can anyone confirm this?

Bolangum/Marnoo line.

Yanac line, (does the track still go all the way to Yapeet?)

Dennington to Pt Fairy. Does coal still go to Dennington or does the line
finish at Warnambool?

Many Thanks

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at: