Re: Two questions

Well, If I could actually be bothered toget off my faqt arse and go for a 2 minute
walk and sit next to the SG here, I would tell you what runs.... But that is just
to much effort when I can sit here and go blind looking at a monitor :-}

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

And one ring to rule ... err ... moderate them all!