Re: Minor Magical Mystery Tours on CityRail.

>Not that I was on it, but I would put forward as the most famous case, that
>of the Up Southern Aurora being diverted to the Illawarra Relief line at
>Erskineville Jn!

IIRC it was the SEX (Sydney Express) that got two yellows and dived
into the hole. It caused a hell of a mess when the Junee creww
(unqualified for ESR) arrived at Central. 18 cars and a couple of
locos.

>>Has anybody else wound up somewhere unusual due to controller error?

ISTR a slab steel train doing a city circle once due a signalling
error.

Cheers

Krel

Just another eccentric crank.