Re: Diesels at Vic ARHS museum

> Could someone please post a list of all of the diesels now preserved at the
> Williamstown museum as distinct from those at Steamrail.
>
> A list of all in Steamrail's custody would be appreciated too

Visit the V/Line section of my Locopage, at:
www.railpage.org.au/loco/vline.html
and look at the pages for the individual classes.
AFAIK, all of those diesel locos preserved at both are ex-V/Line only.

John

John Cleverdon, B.App.Sc. (Cartography)
Locomotive Nut & DeepSky Addict | Essendon-1999 AFL Premiers
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia | Phone: 03 5987 1535 (H)
Email: clev@railpage.org.au (railways)  03 9655 8544 (B)
j_cleverdon@hotmail.com (other)        \\\ until 26/2 only
The Locomotive Page: http://www.railpage.org.au/loco