Those demon security guards. (Was Indian Pacific Crash.)

Homer wrote:

>   i gotta say, thats a great comeback.. well done;)
>
> but yes i gotta a gree, these security guards do get a little anxious over
> nothing
> i have been warned a number of times, once at olympic park second weekend
> after it opened, a train was held at the station for two officers to walk the
> length of the train to ask myself and a friend why we were running in the
> station - i thought running downstairs to a platform was fairly obvious, but
> we had to explain that we were running to catch the train.. even so they
> insisted it made security 'nervous' .. hate to see how they react with the
> crowds
> also was told at sydney terminal that they had been watching us on the cameras
> (not that i was aware they had any on the platforms up there, but thats
> another story) and we had been acting suspiciously, hanging around the trains,
> etc - how were we to explain to him that we were just gunzelling?

Some of them are a real worry. Most I get along fine with.
We have had a few little worries, like:
Carrying guns.
Giving their mates their uniforms id etc while they go out for the night.
Bashing up passsengers for having feet on seats.
Holding open doors on trains whilst in motion lo let people on the train.

Get rid of them and bring back the REAL T.I.B.
rgds.