Re: It's Academic

Here are some mindless Australian railway station trivia questions
upon which to waste some time.  The first correct answer posted to
aus.rail will win recognition as the first correct answer posted to
aus.rail

What do the following questions have in common?

>Question 1:  What do the following stations have in common?
>
>		Kromelite
>		Bombala
>		Crowes
>		Hobart
>		Wallangarra
>		Albany
>
>Question 2:  What do the following passenger stations have in common?
>
>		Bullock's Flat
>		Morwell
>		Robina
>		Armadale
>
>Question 3:  What do the following stations have in common?
>
>		Werris Creek
>		Footscray
>		Mangalore
>		Western Junction
>		Blacktown  [I'm not so sure about this one]
>
>Question 4:  What do the following stations have in common?
>
>		Mount Barker Junction
>		Dunolly
>		Pinnaroo
>		Tailem Bend

What do the following pairs of questions have in common?

>Question 5:  What do the following passenger stations have in common?
>
>		Adelaide Terminal
>		Currambine
>		Robina
>		Olympic Park
>		Merinda Park
>
>Question 6:  What do the following passenger stations have in common?
>
>		Orange
>		Townsville
>		Bendigo
>
>Question 7:  What do the following stations have in common?
>
>		Maldon
>		Sale
>		Winton
>		Launceston
>		St Kilda
>
>Question 8:  What do the following stations have in common?
>
>		Melbourne Central
>		Warialda
>		Wyalong Central
>		Gular

Which of the following questions is the odd one out?