Re: GM's in Melb

 > >the Association of Railway Enthusiasts, will run on the
 > >27th of February  2 Great Northern GM's (10 & 22) Melbourne - Portland,
 > >hauling Overland RBJ, Ghan AG and Powervan, (just a little over
powered!).
 > >Two locos are needed as there is no turning facilities in Portland

They have requested Plat 1 at Spencer Street. It was said they are using an
X Class and wanted Plat 1 to do a run-around, where as if the used Plat 2
they wouls req another loco to shunt to/from Dynon

		I was not here
		I did not say this

PS I also heard that the decision re the new VLF owners might be deferred as
the prospective VLP owners have requested the investigation of the
re-opening the Ballarat-Ararat & Sale-Bairnsdale Lines