GSPE documentary

The ABC in Brisbane is currently making a documentary about the
GSPE. Most of it has been shot already (I travelled north - south on
it around Xmas time; great compartment -  I'm sure it would be quite
comfortable without a mountain of video equipment cases all over the
bed and floor). The producer wants to arange a day when the train is
at our disposal for a day to shoot various extra shots to assist the
editing process. The sort of thing we would do is shoot it goingf by
in a senic location then maybe send it back for a nother go, varying
the shot - different angle, change the composition, change of screen
direction etc.
Now this sort of thing is quite easy with cars, cyclists etc but
quite another matter with a train.
I'm asking the knowledgeable people on this newsgroup for
suggestions as to where might be a good section of track to do this.
QR will no doubt have their preferred options, but we need as much
info as possible to make an informed decision. FNQ is our preferred
location; canefields, mountains, picturesque little towns, quaint
level xings, etc)
Please reply by email to mickfanning@compuserve.com as well as the
newsgroup.
Mick Fanning
Senior Camera (field ops)
ABC TV Brisbane
ABC TV Brisbane
Mick Fanning

--
Michael Fanning, Australian Broadcasting Corporation, Brisbane
mickfanning@compuserve.com