Re: Crossing loop design (r.e. Southern Aurora crash)

We can only hope they will simplify things...

either that, or everybody gets together, and formats (1) signalling system that is
standard.

(I can only live in hope)

--
Thanks, Tony.

"I put the fun in dysfunctional."

Oh no!! My Homepage address... what is it????

It's here: Railpix - Australian Railway Photography.
            http://railpix.freeservers.com