Queensland Safeworking information required

G'day
    I have recently purchased a pair of Electric train staffs from Off the
Rails in Sydney. I believe they are Queensland staffs (They definitely
aren't NSWGR). They are steel and are both of different patterns. One has a
diamond head and one has a square head. Is there someone out there in Cyber
land who may have information on probable sections they may be applicable
too. One of the staffs (the square end one) has the number 37 on one side of
the square and the letter B on the other, the number appears to have a
remnant of blue or green paint in the number. All reference to the
applicable section has been welded over.
Thanking You in Anticipation
Greg Young