Re: Northern Tablelands Xplorer

It came through Hornsby on time due to track work(25 late on normal)
On the rear four cars on the down side (at Hornsby) from end to end and top
to bottom graffiti all over, including covering the windows. So much for
passing the
time by looking at the scenery.

<36BDF9E4.8DE2BDFB@northnet.com.au>...
> This morning's radio news reports that the Xplorer was attacked by
Vandals