Re: Penguin saved by Train Driver

Missed the story about the penguin but wasn't it great in the "old days"
when train crews were friendlier and the pace wasn't so hectic. Before they
ripped up the line from Camden to Campbelltown (sw of Sydney) the one car
train hauled by a 20 class tank engine used to stop and pick up motorists
whose car had broken down beside the line and choof off again. Tray hailing
a modern electric or diesel train if you break down... I used to work with
VicRail at Moriac west of Geelong and I know some of the things that used to
happen.