Re: Genisys Wyoming [how do you [I] spell it??

<<<<<That's one reason I hope Wisconsin Central gets V/Line Freight. If EWS,
Tranzrail and Tasrail are anything to go by, they are prepared to spend
big $$$ on new and rebuilt locomotives, and attracting new business. They
may not necessarily have deep pockets, but they have long arms when
necessary.>>>>>>>

Not so sure about WC lately. They have just been downgraded in the US due to
"disapointing earnings" on their overseas operations, their stock price keeps
dropping, they were considered an "outperform" but now are considered short
term hold, long term sell. This will not auger well for their ability to
borrow, as they have little cash, not being able to borrow will seriously
affect their ability to sink $$$ into track/loco upgrades.

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/