Re: NRCs Coal Contract in the Hunter

markbau1@aol.comQQQQyuk (MarkBau1) wrote in aus.rail:

>I hope these wagons get the full Westinghouse freight brake equipment with the
>quick release feature, otherwise these trains would be a royal pain in the ass
>to run.

Ass?

Quadruped of the horse family with long ears and tuft at end of tail.

Now who gives an arse if an ass has (or is) a royal pain?

Oh, you mean ARSE!

>From the Old French word "aers", from the Old High German, Old Norse
word ärs - meaning buttock or rump. (Not now in polite use - Oxford)

You've been living in la la land - ooops, sorry, USA - too long

Come back for your own sake, Mark. You are loosing it, mate!

Les Brown