NRCs Coal Contract in the Hunter

Interesting article in this months Rail 2000 Newletter about this contract.
NRC are getting built by ABB 32 new 120 tonne coal wagons of which each wagon
will carry 98 tonnes.
Now by my reckoning this gives these wagons an axle load of 30 tonnes each.
Are these sorts of axle loads now in general use in the Hunter, if so its a
really good thing, railways are finally seeing the light of day and moving
towards what the US and Pilbara Railways have been using for the last 50 years.
Maybe next we will see some 30 tonne locos to go with the trains.

Also in relation to Freightcorps Leigh Creek contract , the coal trains are
expected to be up to 168 wagons of 100 tonnes gross each , hauled by 3 X 81
class.
Would these then be the heaviest freightcorp trains in existance ??

cheers
MD