Re: How to reduce rail squeal?

Actually Ted squeal is more likely to develop when trains go to slow
most tracks are banked for occasional passenger or trailervan use but when a
general freight train takes the same curve the inside rims scream like pigs.
with event recorders on just about every locomotive in USA not to many
engineers are stupid enough to speed

--
Jaap van Dorp
Locomotive Engineer & Railfan