Re: Interesting Occurance

There was an article in one of the American magazines that talked about
police riding in the cabs of some locos. They were able to witness,
first hand, the stupidity of car and truck drivers and write tickets for
them. Sound like this may also work in New Zealand or Australia.

Regards,
Michael milway.