Re: Melbourne, the BL capital of Australia

>Are few interesting workings of BL are happening this weekend.
>A Steelink BL (possibly 33) arrived on Saturday morning's Overland >from
Adelaide, and has been stabled at the RTS shed all weekend, >which indicates
it will head out the Westbound Overland tonight (Sun->31-01-1999).

I was at Spencer St tonight just before 9pm and saw BL33 (Steelink) heading
up the Overland.

It was the livery of BL33 that caused me to swerve off Spencer St and into
the station to take a closer look. :)

Andrew