Re: Melbourne, the BL capital of Australia

Reuben Farrelly wrote in message <790i10$3qj$1@eplet.mira.net.au>...

>notch8 <notch8@eisa.net.au> wrote in message
>
>What happened to C505 - last I heard it was being fixed up for use as a
>shunter at the steel terminal.  It's been a while now...is this still in
>progress?
>
>Reuben

That was a proposal / rumour that was going around, perhaps it still is
going to happen?
C505 sat in the NRC Steel Term for about 6 months, then was moved to the
back of Dynon.
It is now either still there, or has since been moved to Islington (SA).
Perhaps someone in the know could enlighten us?

Gareth Lumsden