Re: sightings at Canberra

In article <p2Ua4.679$FY3.1043@ozemail.com.au> "Paul Jones" <dj_wiseguy2@geocities.com> writes:
>From: "Paul Jones" <dj_wiseguy2@geocities.com>
>Subject: sightings at Canberra
>Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 12:53:53 -0800

>Hi all!
>Can any one tell me if there is anything interesting happening in and around
>Canberra from the 2nd till the 8th? I'll be down there and i thought i might
>go for a look around.

>-----
>Paul Jones

Very little I think. There may be a log train to hume on tuesday, thursday,
saturday( it doesn't actually travel to Canberra, it heads from Queanbeyan
down the Cooma line to hume). There is also about 3 oil trains during the
week, these often have a comblination of 48 422 or 80 classes.

Dave Malcolm