Peterbrough Station news Frid 31st Dec 1999.

On the the last day of the Century, how are we all,
The Station Mistress and my self at Peterborough
wish you all the best for the coming year , have
a jolly good time tonight , for I think the new year is
going to be a real bummer.

The last station report for the year.
we had two passengers waiting for the Indian Pacific
which arrived a few minutes early, Adelaide bound at
13:00 CST.
The car Captain had the train spot on , and even
wished me a Happy New Year and shook my hand
as I would do with any one reading this note.

My web pages are full to my 5meg limit, so I
have had to post the photos of Gladstone
on the  Aus Rail  news group.
Cheers all.

Yours in The Steam
Robin