Re: SA Gov's Public Transport Plans

I agree with the, believe it when I see it bloke. What stupidity, to put in
another Obahn to Darlington when you have a train line that already goes to
Tonsley, the fact remains if the track was of better quality and less
stations (like the current Obahn) the Trains can be just as quick as the
buses. What about some sensible decisions like extending the Noarlunga line
to take in Seaford maybe even Aldinga. Maybe re-instating the Reynella line
that was pulled out about 25 years ago (Hallett Cove to Reynella). Then
there is the Northfield line, what if that was re-opened and extended to
take in the new housing development around Yatala. The Football park line
should of been instigated with the start of the AFL, but this current
Government just seems to wait until things fester. Anyway thats my whinge
for the year.

Regards

Rob