Re: Questions about Rail Grinding

A little while back Westrail reported significant savings in operating costs
grinding rails and turning wheels to a more suitable profile for the curved
lines in the Collie area.

Queensland Rail has in recent times ground most of the suburban rail, and
grinding machines  are seen here and there around the state, so a widespread
grinding program is in operation.

Goldie

In beautiful Brisbane

scFa4.6302$n23.16952@ozemail.com.au">news:scFa4.6302$n23.16952@ozemail.com.au...