Re: Rember Australian National?Indian Pacific question

One of the Indian Pacific dining cars is not a Queen Adelaide. It is the
older style configuration with reupholstering and a few cosmetic
enhancements. Have a look at my web site for mor information about the IP
dining cars.

--
Cheers

Chris Drymalik - drymalik@arcom.com.au