Re: Rember Australian National?Indian Pacific question

In article <4e3b6skttat12ji6e2tde91rj141ctebdg@4ax.com>,
  "< Tell >" <telljb@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> "Railinfo" <railinfo@resdat.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > Remember Australian National? For a complete list of AN
> > passenger rolling stock see:
> > http://www.railpage.org.au/comrails/an_carriages/index.html
>
> Excellent Chris, I will post some of my collection to
> Railpage when I eventually figure out my Nikon Coolscan
>
> Cheers
>
> ----Terry Burton

I took Indian Pacific last tuesday and noticed the first class dining
car was "very different". It wasn't Queen Adelaide resturant,nor stuart
resturant from "Ghan" could this dining car came from Overland? I
recalled couple of years ago Australia national had a refurbish plan
for Overland (Golden Child?) and the plan included to re-introduce
dining service to Overland. If this was one of the dining car from
Overland how many were refurbished ?

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.