[NSW] Are freights running through NSW on New Years Eve?

I apologise if this question has been asked and answered, but I've
been offline for a little bit!

Last week, I took some friends out to Yass Junction to watch a
freighter that usually goes through towards Goulburn around 22:45 each
evening.  They thought it was so great that they would like to to it
again on New Years Eve - yeah, not that exciting, but at least it's
away from the crowds!

But I have heard that Cityrail plans to pretty much shut down in the
early hours of New Years Day, and I was wondering if anyone can tell
me whether that also applies to freight trains that would normally
run?

I would call Goulburn Station, but I was under the impression (I'm
sure there was a thread here a while back.....) that they don't like
giving out freight timetables.

Is anyone able to give any clues as to what might be running?

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Tim.