Re: Loco Bells, (sorry if this is a repeat)

On Sun, 26 Dec 1999 00:43:28 +1100, "Exnarc" <gwrly@netspace.net.au>
wrote:

>Bells seem to be ringing everywhere these days and its not because its
>Christmas.
>
>NRC has been joined by another operator fitting bells to their locos.
>
>V/Line Pass (I reliably told) have fitted a bell to one of their locos ex
>shops (not sure of the number at the moment) as a trial to overcome low note
>horn problems.
>
>Does anyone have more details?

N455 was in the RTS shed for a few days a litle while ago. I wonder if
it was for bell-fitting.
Cheers

Krel

VGR website http://www.castlemaine.net.au/~vgr/

VGR Delivers the Goods - weekend of Goods, Mixed and Passenger trains - May 2001.