Re: Push-pull coalie on the Fishermans Island line.

Rob Kearey <r.kearey@mailbox.uq.edu.au> wrote in message
38616C82.C0FBD3D@mailbox.uq.edu.au">news:38616C82.C0FBD3D@mailbox.uq.edu.au...
> Ha. Fooled you.
>
> In fact this morning I saw 2147 hauling around eight coal wagons, with
> 2116 dead attached to the end of the consist. As the usual length of a
> Fisherman Islands coalie is 38 wagons, I'd be interested to know what
> happened here.

Just a small point of order. The term in Queensland is "Vehicle diesel" (or
electric as the case may be), not "Dead attached". The item should read :-

"I saw 2147 hauling around eight coal wagons, with 2116 vehicle diesel on
the end of the consist."

I know I'm being pedantic but when in Rome............

> Do I get a byline in Sunshine Express or Railway Digest now?

If you do, it should only be after the magazine editor (or delegate)  has
asked your permission to publish it. If they don't and publish it anyway, it
is a breach of copyright.

--
Matt Smith
Brisbane, QLD

NOTICE - The above text is copyright. It may not be reproduced in whole or
in part without written permission from the author.