Re: 86's

David & Julie Donald wrote in message <38609191.DCFD3DA4@hermes.net.au>...
>For all those readers interested in the use of 86-class units, 8614 + 841
worked
>a down freight (essentially a load of louvre vans, NRC and FC, plus empty
>container wagons) through Springwood at 0637 this morning (Wednesday).

I was not aware that ASR had 830's in NSW at the moment. I was also not
aware that an 86 class (8614) and an 830 (841) could work in MU.

(Alright, I knew that a digit got dropped, but I could not resist it - with
all these Christmas parties around, we are all in a jovial mood, aren't we?
Well, I am at least).

Dave