Re: [VIC] R766 and R711 Ballarat tour.

Here are some more video captures. These are only available here, they aren't
available from my site and they are only temporary. I will remove them in a few
weeks. As with the images on my site, these are copyright and if you want to use
them for anything please e-mail me first and I'll let you know if its ok.

1. R766 and R711 at the fouth photostop near the entrance to Bank Box Loop

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/r766_r711_bbl.jpg

2. R766 enters the loop at Warrenheip at the end of the parallel run (view from
train)

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/r766_warrenheip.jpg

3. R711 runs past the train in Bungaree Loop. (view from train)

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/r711_bungaree.jpg

4. T385 and T369 at Ballarat.

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/ballarat_2t.jpg

5. The up special leaving Bank Box Loop (view from train)

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/up_bank_box.jpg

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: