Re: Tilt Train QLD question - bookings

The tilt train is heavily booked and you need to arrange tickets well ahead.

If you can afford it, go business class.

Business class is the first coach - including drivers cabin.  A polite
request may get access to the drivers north of Caboolture.

Goldie

3856FBE2.F642236A@nmit.vic.edu.au">news:3856FBE2.F642236A@nmit.vic.edu.au...