Re: Tilt Train QLD question

Re David's question below:

It is possible to get the tilt train ex Brisbane 10.30am Sun to Fri arrive
Cooroy 12.18pm.  Wait 25 mins then catch the 12.43 pm service back arriving
at Roma Street 2.40 pm.

I've done it however if you want fast running you need to go further north
than Gympie as there is not much fast running Bris to Cooroy due to a lot
of curves.  The best fast section I found when I went on the Tilt to
Cooroy was between Caboolture and Beerburrum.

Graham Duffin,
Salisbury. Qld.