Re: XPT Report att Jack.

Hello

Mylorace <mylorace@aol.com> wrote in message
19991211193743.10750.00000089@ng-cr1.aol.com">news:19991211193743.10750.00000089@ng-cr1.aol.com...
> I returned again to the trip to Macksville on the Brisbane XPT on Tues
7/12/99
> 1st Class, and full fare.
> The result = Dirty compartment and window, and an Hour and a half late
into
> Macksville.

So far I have been able to find out the service was 27 late arriving at
Taree due to pathing problems and speed restrictions due to track work...
Unless there was a major breakdown by the XPT or another service ( which
there is no record of that I can find) I cant see where the thing lost
another 63 minutes to Macksville...   maybe you can let me know.. Because it
was late it would have crossed one national rail service at probably Kempsey
or Tamban ( assuming the NR was on time) which would have cost it another 8
or 9 minuites.... I will keep lookin tho... sounds a bit sus .... 27 late at
Taree , 90 at Macksville... hmm

> Return Trip = By air from C/H on 9/12/99  Clean, so so Coffee and snack,
and on
> time arrival in Sydney.
> What should I do next time Jack ?

You are a big boy..... make your own decisions...

--
Cheers
Jack

Queensland beautiful one day perfect