News Flash,Peterbrough Station news Sun 12th Dec 1999.

The eastbound Indian Pacific arrived at Peterborough
Station at 11:10 am , There was a lot of activity with
 car Captains  talking on mobiles , no information
was given as to why,. the IP was making this emergency
stop over,  The local policeman arrived at 12:15 to every
ones evident relief,   I can not tell you further,as  the
Police would not give any information. I have photos
of the action, and will post them asp.
On another matter , my Station Office was broken into
entry was gained by smashing in the door , only my
clock radio was stolen, but the damage was very
bad , I will need to fit a new door and bolt lock.

My Pages : http://www.ozemail.com.au/~stationmaster-
Photos: http://www.railpage.org.au/pix/Peterborough/
Email: stationmaster@ozemail.com.au
-