Re: SPI announcement sound files

But then why replace the original SPI soundbytes with these "new" DVA ones
which sound so stupid? I mean the inflections of the sounds are all
WEIRD!!!! Go to any station that has SPI indicators and you'll know what I
mean. (Hornsby Blacktown Parra Burwood Sutherland Granville Campbelltown
Hurstville etc etc)

831vvs$7jf$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:831vvs$7jf$1@news1.mpx.com.au...